Would you like some one-on-one attention, more than you can get in a class setting? Do you want to work on some specific issues that don’t require a whole class? Or does your dog have fears, phobias, or issues with aggression? If so, you may want to take some private lessons….
Pet Manners/Basic Obedience
Do standard class times not work for you? Do you need to brush up on just a few skills? If so, lessons are available to cover all aspects of pet manners and basic obedience, such as…
- Walking nicely on a leash
- Coming when called
- Polite greetings with people and other dogs
- Basic positions (sit, down, stand)
- Eliminating nuisance behaviors (jumping on people, barking, digging, etc.)
- Preparation for AKC Good Citizenship Test or APDT CLASS Exams
Are you struggling to cope with your dog’s anxieties, phobias or aggression? Behavioral consults are available for the following:
- Resource guarding (aggression when approached with food, toys or on a favorite piece of furniture)
- Barking and lunging at people or other dogs while on leash
- Aggression towards other dogs or people
- Body handling sensitivity/aggression
- Fears and phobias
- Livestock chasing
- Noise sensitivity
- Separation anxiety
- Adjusting to a new baby
Lessons are available for all levels of Rally Obedience, AKC Competition Obedience, flyball, Treibball, and foundation work for agility (jump preparation, obedience and handling).
To arrange for a private lesson or behavioral consultation, please call (512-686-3050) or e-mail Elizabeth (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your needs.